Please read carefully: Terms · Privacy · Contact
How we use your personal information and cookies
What information do we collect about you? (Please read carefully)
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Details of your visits to the website and the resources that you access.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Also, we may keep a record of correspondence in order to avoid SEO & Digital Marketing Scams.
How will we use your information?
We may use your information:
• To respond to any communications you send us.
• To gain a clearer understanding of our users and how they interact with the Site.
• To help us improve the Site.
Will we share or transfer your information? (Please read carefully)
We will not share Your Information with a third party except:
• Where we are under a duty to disclose or share your Information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation.
• We may monitor your use of the Website and your use of our Names and our Websites through search engines and may collect and process other information about you if you are doing some illegal practices which harm us in some way.
• All emails suspected of fraudulent SEO Positioning or Digital Marketing Scams will be sent to our Legal Department to process any compensation due as indicated in the "Compensation" and "General" sections of our Terms and Conditions of Use. All offensive and fraudulent emails will be dealt with in the same way.
• All images and photos that are property of us, if displayed on websites that practice fraudulent SEO Positioning will be dealt with in the same way: these websites will be referred to our Legal Department in order to process any compensation due for violating Intellectual Property Copyrights as indicated in the "Compensation" and "General" sections of our Terms and Conditions of Use.
• All images and photos that are property of us, if displayed on websites built with other dishonest or offensive purposes will be dealt with in the same way: these websites will be referred to our Legal Department in order to process any compensation due for violating Intellectual Property Copyrights as indicated in the "Compensation" and "General" sections of our Terms and Conditions of Use.
• To protect the rights, property, or safety of us.
If you are doing some of these illegal practices, at any time, without warning, you will receive news from our Legal Department. The International legal practice comprises an International LLP, US LLP and their affiliated businesses, each of which is a separate legal entity.
The design, development and management of this website is our property and is protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights.
How to contact us
Inquiries about private or corporate commissions for artwork can be made through the Artist e-mail contact.
The Artist is available for commissions for various types of work - drawing, painting, sculpture -, including large and small scale sculptures, portrait sculptures, portrait paintings, murals and abstract art.
Price and schedule for each commission to be negotiated according to the demands of the specific work requested.
For more information, commission or availability, please feel free contact :
Official Websites :